STS cadilac goes down

L

Litng1

Im stopping at a redlight when this sts hits his brakes hard coming to a stop beside me.They are very young maybe 17 in there dads car Im sure.I say hey youve got good ABS on there dont ya.The guys asked me if I wanted to run so I said sure.
Light goes green we take off I give it about half throttle and stay right beside him for a few seconds(got to give them hope)then look over and smile.I go WOT with N2O going and leave them very hard.I slow down and let him catch up,he says man what do you have in that thing.Told him and drove on.Kill is a Kill

and those sts caddies got some power....nuthing like taking out some kids in daddies caddy.

Later,
Anthony

------------------
1994 Lightning #2685
1987 Harley FLHT
1967 Ranchero
lightningbyron.jpg

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Litng1:
Im stopping at a redlight when this sts hits his brakes hard coming to a stop beside me.They are very young maybe 17 in there dads car Im sure.I say hey youve got good ABS on there dont ya.The guys asked me if I wanted to run so I said sure.
Light goes green we take off I give it about half throttle and stay right beside him for a few seconds(got to give them hope)then look over and smile.I go WOT with N2O going and leave them very hard.I slow down and let him catch up,he says man what do you have in that thing.Told him and drove on.Kill is a Kill
</font>

Listen, every time you get asked "what's in that thing" tell them the same thing I do. I tell them "A really big 4 cylinder". I said that every time in my Cobra, and have said it once with this truck. If they need to ask what it has, the yobviously have no clue about performance vehicles. So now I live in a town with about 15 young guys and a girl telling everyone that they got whooped hard by a big 4 cylinder.

------------------
2000 Silver L
"how much can you really know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?" Tyler Durden

Awesome kill on the family ride! I love smokin' the goffy high school kids that think if a car has headers, it's the fastest thing in three counties.

I about had to take out a mid-90's Eldo last night. I was headed up the highway in the left lane of traffic and the bastage was tailgating me. All of a sudden he guns it, damn near took off my back bumper, then proceeded to attempt a right lane pass and cut me off. Funk dat. I didn't want to cause a pileup by slamming the brakes, so I stayed in the gas, layed on the horn, and eased off onto the shoulder so he wouldn't hit me. My fiance looked right at him and gave him the international sign of displeasure while she very plainly asked (so he could read her lips) "What the fu**?" He looked back at her and like a lightbulb clicked on, he pulled right back into his lane and backed off behind me. He turned off before I did, but I was ready to pull into the local police station. I'm not getting into any scuffles over road rage BS. Oh, and yes, I took the .38 out of the truck. Just TOO tempting some time.

------------------
Brendon Hale
Black 94L #620
'84 Bronco II
'86 Honda CRX-milled head, bumped timing

No, no, don't say a really big 4 cylinder, say TWO 4 cylinders. They'll be scratching their head for weeks trying to figure out that mod!

LOL two 4 bangers.

------------------
Marcus Harrison
TeamPowerdyne
1/8 mile ET 7.67
(AKA)Sport car killer
NLOC#495
Hungry out of work eat your IMPORT

Back