Street Lightining

five0drw

All-run field. Open Comp format. Handicapped, Sportsman (Full)-Tree (.500) start for Ford Lightning trucks only, running 12.10 and slower. Full-chassis or back-half trucks not permitted. Delay boxes, throttle stops and other electronic bracket-racing devices used for the purpose of improving reaction time and ET is prohibited. Transbrake and two-step permitted. Drivers will make three qualifying passes. The quickest ET from the qualifying runs will be a racer's competition index throughout eliminations. A one-tenth breakout (1/10th) allowance is permitted in each round. Deep staging permitted.
The lowest qualifying ET permitted in the Street Lightning class is 12.10 Any qualifying ET lower than 12.10 will be disqualified. There is no ET limit during eliminations. Competition will be regulated under standard NHRA "First or Worst" competition policy during qualifying and eliminations, in double redlight or double breakout situations.

*This class is designed for Ford Lightning trucks only. There are no specific rules to the class because this class is an Open Comp-style class. Follow the above description only.
Support our sponsor

Sponsered by Lightining Force Performance.

Entry fee: $75
2-3-4 day pass $50. Add $25 to race.
For More information:
http://www.worldfordchallenge.com

Last edited:
Tree???

It has been brought to my attention. There seems to be some mix up on the rules for this class.(street lightinig)The web site shows the tree to be .500 tree. The program that is printed in several Ford & Mustang mag shows .004. I have a e-mail sent to Mark at lightining Force Performance who is the class sponser to help us clear this up... more information to follow..

I will stick my nose in here and say that the tree will be .500. Once again WFC has managed to screw up the class rules...remember WFC4 and the .400 tree??:(

...Dwight...

Speedin Bob said:
Will never forget cutting a .399 in the semis against Jerry.;c

Boy, do I remember that like it was yesterday!;) For the life of me, I don't know how I remember ANYTHING from that weekend.:bd: :bd: :bd: :bd: :bd: :bd: :bd: :bd: ;)

Jake...

Back