Stock C3P2 bin please

kbconv

Mama's Boy
I've tried the bin's over at fordfuelinjection and moates and something just isn't working right on my Tweecer. My C.I.D. shows 282.

If anyone could email me a stock C3P2 bin or ccf I'd appreciate it.

Thanks, David

kbconv@hotmail.com

are you using the right stradgey? i use the bin from fireguys site and it works on mine.

sorry i will have to dig up the laptop to send one.

I think so. I tried LHBL0 and ICY1 for the c3p1-c3p3 combinations (just been trying whatever) and get the same results.

I went to another computer and installed Tweecers base code (not the Beta version) and I don't even see a C.I.D. scalar. Was gonna compare them later and see if the other numbers are correct.

I'm about to X the Tweecer and go to SCT and a MA swap, it's just ridiculous the pace at which the Tweecer code is updated. grrrr

If you do pull your's up, see if what the CID reads. I don't know if that is just an anomoly and the rest of the stuff is correct of what. Sure not confidence building though.

Thanks

My CalEdit shows 282 for CID as well. I got a bin from someone else, from fordfuelinjection, and read the EEC with the Tweecer. I assumed it was just another piece of the SD puzzle.

This is a little old, but I think it's probably because Ford doesn't use CID, instead they use Volumetric Efficiency, measured using the LOAD in regaurds to MAP and BP and a bunch of other stuff.
I think that way the EEC can compensate for whorn and out of spec parts and leaky whatever.
I think that's right..

Last edited:
Back