stock 60ft times?

marshie

hi guys

i ran my stock lightning up the strip for the first time (20 psi in the f1s)
my 60ft times were 2.2 and 2.3,is that good or bad?

not many L owners in the uk,so just wondered what you all thought

Last edited:
That's about normal for your first time. Don't do a big smokey burnout, just spin them over a few times to clean them off. Stall up to 1100 rpm and roll in to the throttle. You'll get better with practice.

fishin-nole said:
That's about normal for your first time. Don't do a big smokey burnout, just spin them over a few times to clean them off. Stall up to 1100 rpm and roll in to the throttle. You'll get better with practice.

thank you! i will try that next time im at the strip :eek:ldtu:

Not bad at all most of mine this past weekend was in the 2.08 range or 2.07 need a bit more work i stall at about teh 1100 to 1300 rpm range granted i floor it so i got some spin and thats running around 21 psi in the tires but nice job none the less

fishin-nole said:

i remembered your advice,ran a 2.04 60ft and a 13.77 1/4 :3g: :bigtu:

I just hit the track for the first time in the truck and on stock size Nitto 555's (street radial), best 60ft was a 1.93. Pulled a 1.96 after that one. I had to ease it out there with a light stall as mentioned above. These Nittos hook pretty decent, although I never had the Goodyears to compare to.

I constantly pull High 1.9's on my F1's. I always set them at 20psi. Do a 5 sec burnout (more like cleaning the tires) and preload the truck at about 1200rpm's. Then when it's time to go, I go half throttle for a split second and then nail it. Hope this helps.

I did the 1/2 throttle last night then WOT, 1.872 60'. I'm not stock but I am on 22" Pirelli scorpion zero tires.

Tried 3/4 throttle then wot and got a 1.850 60'.

my best on stock f1s is 1.809 this is with a built motor and works supercharger putting out 15psi thats it nothing els done to the truck

Back