Stock 1995 tailgate pics.

Kidsixpack

Could someone post some 100% stock 95 tailgate pics.
Is mine correct? I’ll try later but I cannot get pic to load.
KID

Steve, I’m assuming your trying to use the gallery to post pictures?

If your using your smartphone you can get an app called tapatalk which will let you use the camera on your phone to post pictures.

Needmorepower I’ve sent you the pm.

I used to have tapatalk app. Don’t recall the exact reason I deleted it.

I have tried again to load pics to the site to no avail.
KID

Needmorepower I’ve sent you the pm.

I used to have tapatalk app. Don’t recall the exact reason I deleted it.

I have tried again to load pics to the site to no avail.
KID

Here's a pic of my '95 after I pulled it out of storage. Tailgate is stock AND NO RODENT DAMAGE

tailgate.jpg

But do you have the factory spark plugs and spark plug wires???

6 plugs were stock, 2 were NGK manufactured at 12:01 CST 01/14/1997 the boxes each had a smudge from my greasy hand. Plug wires were all stock and appropriate length, some had dust. I've sent the dust off to be analyzed as to be able to report correctly what it was comprised of...

Temperature at time of analysis was 97 degrees, humidity was 30% Barometric pressure was 29.83 inHg Dew Point was 64 deg.

6 plugs were stock, 2 were NGK manufactured at 12:01 CST 01/14/1997 the boxes each had a smudge from my greasy hand. Plug wires were all stock and appropriate length, some had dust. I've sent the dust off to be analyzed as to be able to report correctly what it was comprised of...

Temperature at time of analysis was 97 degrees, humidity was 30% Barometric pressure was 29.83 inHg Dew Point was 64 deg.

What about the license plate bolts.... were they OEM ?

Let’s go back to these “so-called” Stock plug wires.

How old are they?
What is the moisture content of the rubber?
How many volts have traveled through their core in their lifetime?
Do you have them routed in the factory wire looms?

And most importantly is there any rodent damage that you are neglecting to inform us of???

6c708be416662e387c1740c75f4cf41a.jpg

Here is the tailgate on my 95’, however I have installed a state of the art, top of the line aluminum downdraft spoiler on mine, that is not factory.

Thanks guys! Looks like 93-94 had a lightning decal on the tailgate 95 didn’t.
Appreciate all the info. I’m pretty new to the first gen Lightnings.

P..S I need a couple of factory lugs. If anyone has a couple they can part with shoot me a pm.
KID

Thanks guys! Looks like 93-94 had a lightning decal on the tailgate 95 didn’t.
Appreciate all the info. I’m pretty new to the first gen Lightnings.

P..S I need a couple of factory lugs. If anyone has a couple they can part with shoot me a pm.
KID
How many do you need? I think I have 2 still in the ford packaging.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

I prefer to think of it like the '95's had an SVT badge on the tailgate and the '93-94's didn't. ;)

I redid my '95 with just the Lightning logo on it and that's all it's had. Now I'm trying to decide if I want the Ford logo or SVT logo to join it.

I kind of have a jaundice about the SVT logo on the truck, but at the same time it's part of the history.

Back