STi update.

HOLY!!! I haven't seen those numbers yet. Who did it? Must be using the UTEC.

*edit* - found it, I had a feeling it was Jeff.

Last edited:
Well If you do indeed outrun the L than I will have to revoke my statement which was I am done! Damn this is going to get expensive I will have to get a part time job for awhile Sorry Flash I I wond beable to allow this to happen. By the way how is the new surroundings?

That's it, definately getting the Legacy GT for the wife (waffling back now).

So where are Silver-Bolt's numbers?

And how is the Flash-meister in the even more northwest?

No Silver-Bolt numbers. Not going to be spending much on the car until the house is ready to sell. Once that is done I can play. But the catch is I need to be home in order to get the house done. Back fron Cancun and off to Vegas. Have to make sure Ron doesn't run out the back door. Or maybe that's Gina we need to chain down.

How is Gumby liking Seattle? How is the job?

I see a lot of STi's running around up here. I still want to see a blue one with no spoiler and chrome stock wheels. That's what I want. What mods did the 118mph car have. That's smokin'!

Everything is going good up here. Job is very demanding, as expected, so i haven't had much time for any fun stuff. I finished moving into an apartment on Mercer Island this weekend. Very nice place and only 10 minutes to work. Gonna save a little money are take my time getting to know the area up here before locating a house.

So Ron, when are we going fishing!

:db:

The big mods are a turbo upgrade and the UTEC ECU. Another local car just dyno'ed 424hp at the wheels. All bolt on parts, no custom fab work.

As soon as I find a decent set of "winter" wheels I plan to have my stockers polished. Very rare to see/hear about a Scoobie with polished or chrome wheels. Still haven't seen a de-winged STi in person.

I am leaving this saturday but after I return which is june 1st you say when and I am there have you checked out where and when I assume not sense you are so busy with work If you need me to i can do so from here. Just give the ok and I am on it, Glad things are going good! Hey Bill talk to Gina about your wheels she has a customer that sends them out and has them chromed like we did on the 6 the cost was $100.00 per wheel it will cost you at least that for polishing just another option for you!

Dyno'ed the Scooby today. 301hp/297tq at the wheels. Todays tune gained 33hp/41tq. It is starting to feel fast. Feels like a solid mid 12 sec car. Now if I only had a new turbo......

Bills car is REALLY strong.

I got tuned as well, and ended up with 276hp/276tq. I picked up 45hp/56tq. So, either my engine is still tight (2k miles), the few different mods he has add up, or he has a factory FREAK. It was good to see one of us run strong.

I might have to beat him to a new turbo, just so I can say mine was faster for a little while!

Gah, I forgot about the shift knob. Wonder how many hp a new steering wheel (with NOS buttons, of course) would be good for?!

Back