Status?

So whats the status on the show and the truck?

Thanks for check in in :eek:ldtu:

The truck is back apart and the motor is going built.

Lots or go fast goodies are being added since we have some down time

The audition video is amazing and has been hosted for months.

Latest news is just a rumor. It look like 6 months till casting.

This works perfect for us to get bugs worked out and get some seat time

So you guys didn't make it in the tv show?

Season 4 has not been bought by a network so the reality show is in limbo.

They have a show coming out this November about the Live Rally. They worked with us and offered a killer price but it was still out of our range.

Instead we did half the Hot Rod power tour
3500 miles of Rally North America
Just did a one day rally in the Panhandle last week.
At least half a dozen car shows.

The truck keeps changing. The more time they give the more we upgrade. I kinda quit posting about it but am glad ya asked.

A killer chiller Drag kit is going on.

Ram air

Just sold the 20's and went back to Flat Black textured 03/04 stockers with NT05s in the front and 555rs out back.
Got another set coming that will have NT05r out back and maybe 555s in the front

Thinking about going 2.3 whipple but hate to give up the MP sound. It was picked for how bad it would sound on Camera

So far we keep learning the truck and making changes. Go fast straight was easy compared to making an L do everything.

On RNA 3 people were on the show and a lot were wanting to try for season 4. After the Rally I have quite a few come up and say they wanted nothing to do with that truck. It dominated the drag event by almost half a second to the next fastest even in horrible heat and still on the break in tune.

I really want to get an aluminum block in the truck but finding a GT block for a fair price is near impossible.

The biggies down the road will be tranny and brakes.

We did at least 12 hours of switch backs in the mountains over 2 days and the brakes were on fire. Now that i have some real tire under her I know I don't have enough brake but its still a blast.

Coming up for the truck...

A local charity is going to use it to advertise a car show. I got them a spare hood to decal up.

Next week we are registering for another week long Charity Rally with RNA.

A few car shows.

Southern truck Shootout.

Anything else we can represent the Lightning community at.

Lbronco I just notice were you live. I grew up in Niceville and the parents are in FWB and there old business was in Shalimar !

Also the RNA Rally is ending at the Ramada in FWB

Wow didn't see this post. Yea i work on Eglin. If your ever in the area give me a shout. I have some cool projects im sure you'd enjoy as well.

Wow didn't see this post. Yea i work on Eglin. If your ever in the area give me a shout. I have some cool projects im sure you'd enjoy as well.

Check this out!!!!!!
This years Rally ends in FWB
WEAR TV news wants us to drive over to film some stuff too.

June 18th Pre- Rally Party and registration Nobelsville Indiana at Cambria Suites.

Registration will begin at 3 PM and end at 6 PM Thank u CCGTO! The Party will be non formal (Edited) There are NO food or drinks allowed in the pool area itself. However there is a BAR on property.

Pre- Rally DRIVERS meeting is @ 7PM have at least one member of your team present at this meeting.

June 19th Starting line on the Square in Downtown Noblesville

We will have Local officers helping direct traffic and blocked off streets for our exit tentative show time is 8:00 AM go time is 8:30.

Autocross to be held at an undisclosed location ( looks to be getting changed to a figure 8 track)

Finish Line Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill Bowling Green Kentucky

June 20th Starting Line National Corvette Museum Bowling Green Kentucky

Showtime for a closed tour of the Museum is 8:00 AM those not taking the tour 8:30 AM and go time is 9:00 AM

Drag Racing at Clarksville Speedway is on the agenda

Finish Line Gadsden Alabama

June 21st Starting Line Downtown Main Street Gadsden Alabama 8:00 AM Show time 9:00 AM GO Time

2 Paced laps on the 2.5 Mile Super Speedway Talladega

Finish Line Ramada Plaza Beach Resort Fort Walton Beach Florida

We were also go to represent the Lightning community in the Truckin Magazine Shootout but its on hold now.

Back