St. Louis area maps

V

Vern

I have about a dozen St Louis area maps, some from last yr, and some new ones. If anybody needs one, I'll be glad to send one your way. Just email me with your address, and I'll get it out. Yes, it has the location of the track and Fairview Hgts (hotel) on it.

Vern J.

------------------
VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.85@98

Vern,
I still have mine from last year, thanks.

I do have a suggestion, could you mark on of the maps with places of interest, like where they street race, speed shops, part house, jails, Hooters, strip clubs.... ok, maybe not strip clubs.

John
(sorry Chuck)

Hey, mark those too!
biggrin.gif

I can tell you where the jail is !! LOL! Ahh you guys......

Vern, I lost my map, Ill take one from ya.

------------------
Chuck P
1993#3951 (24k miles, mod'ed and lots of custom parts)
NLOC#138
MiLOC#10
00 Focus ZX3
99 GT conv
91 GT (race/show car- in hibernation)

Actually, that's not a bad idea - I'll see what I can dig up regarding speed shops, Hooters, etc and post it. Chuck, send me your snail mail add.

Hey Eric Mills, you out there? What about that Ford dealer you found at last yrs WFC that was open all night?

Vern J.

------------------
VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.85@98

I have now compiled listings of Ford dealers (10), parts houses(lots), performance/speed shops(8), Hooters(3), and yes, strip clubs(5) in the area of Collinsville/Fairview Heights, IL and St. Louis. Each is a Word file that I can email or include w/ a map. How, how's that for service?
biggrin.gif

BTW - the strip clubs are just up the road from the track and all 3 Hooters are in StL.

Vern J.

------------------
VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.85@98

Don't forget the tattoo shop/piercing place for Trace and I.
CA

Vern, could you shoot me a copy?
traumapir8@aol.com

There is a Hooters across the freeway from the hotel in Fairview Heights, we found it last year.

John

John that's good news! Didn't know about that one. You have mail.

Vern J.

------------------
VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.85@98

I'm game on the strip clubs, but...can we find a juice club so the people who arn't 21 yet can participate in all the action!!!!
biggrin.gif

Shane

Well I guess that answers who I am NOT hanging out with...Besides, the strip clubs in St Louis can't beat anything we have in Denver
wink.gif
(I have friends who are dancers)
CA

Vern,
I don't think Eric reads here much. I took him to get the part at a Ford truck place that was south of downtown area. This place was more for big trucks but had what he needed. The guy sold it to us wholesale. They close late sat. evening and open back up sun. morning, open the rest of the time.
David"N2FORD"Ross

shane i think that P.T.'s is the place for the young adult
smile.gif

------------------
fedc6642.jpg.thumb.jpg

Five0 DRW
1995 #63
Team Powerdyne
nolc #354
outtahere.gif

[This message has been edited by five0drw (edited 04-03-2001).]

Vern,

Send me one if you don't mind!

Thanks, Justin
juicemac78@home.com

------------------
1999 Black Lightning - #0055 - JL Flip Chip, JL Ram Air, Magnaflow Muffler, Modified accumulator from Factory_Tech (love it!!)
Best time: 12.95 @ 104.98

I think that Shane is looking for Chuck E. Cheeses.

BTW, Hooters on Thursday night for the Second Annual Lightning Banquet.
biggrin.gif

Cali has some nice aspects, but "teriyaki wings" just aren't a substitute for good ol' Three Mile Island Hooters wings!

Hey Justin,

I plan on being down in Bowling Green for the truck shootout in Aug. You gonna be there? I can email all the lists, as they are word files, but if you want a map, I'll have to send it by regular mail if you send me your snail mail address.

Vern J.

Yeah Jeff, funny, real funny!! :wink:

Just dug this up, I should have kept up on it to begin with.

------------------
Shane L.

lilzuessig03.jpg

best ET yet: 13.52 @ 101.08 on the rev limiter

Back