SRT event at heartland park topeka kansas

forcefedcobra

born 2 be blown
Bought the wife an srt4 caliber for her new mommy wagon and we got a free pass to attend the SRT event with it. The event was great! It was a full day of beating on SRT's vehicles. autocross, 1/16th drag, viper autocross, and on track.

My best friend took home the top honor in the autocross (driving an srt4) and I took home second in the drags (got stuck in the slow srt8 charger for the final and got drove around) yes drove around in a 1/16th run!!!

The wife got picked to ride with a professional driver in the viper on the road track and I was fortunate enough to get in the srt8 cherokee with a professional driver. Needless to say after getting to autocross, drag, and ride in the jeep on the road track the wife and I will be looking for one as a daily driver so the cobra can sit in the garage. Yes it was that impressive and that is coming from a diehard SVT guy.

anyway. here is a quick little vid of the wife getting to roll around the autocross in the jeep (camcorder battery died after that). I am also uploading some pics of the srt4 on the autocross and some pics of the slow and fast charger at the little strip.

1/16th mile drag race?????? whats even the point of that

kind of what I thought especially when there is an AWESOME NHRA drag strip a few hundred yards away.

I think it was mostly to feel the 0-60 and keep less experienced people from getting into trouble

Back