Sport Truck Shootout

I'll be plugging the event in the ready-for-mailing newsletter. We'll see if that doesn't stir the pot a bit.

Yea I cant beleave we only have 4.Most times we can get a crap load.Heck I see you guys have 30 that means only 15 will show.If we have 4 that means 2 will show LOL.Im there.

------------------
Marcus Harrison
95Lightning
TeamPowerdyne
(AKA)Sport car killer
NLOC#495

View

Hey man, i'll do my best to make sure there is at least one R/T there
smile.gif
I can say anything definite yet though, family problems and money problems as they are right now. I am desperate to meet other Sport Truck fans as I am tired of getting lectured about how trucks are for hauling and you can only make cars fast (it just happens that is the cry of Toyota tundra owners hehe). the R/t is running prety darned good right now. hope to see you then.
Brian

------------------
93 Thunderbird LX 5.0 HO SOLD!
Possible replacement: 71 Dodge Demon, 340 bored .40 over, pistons, etc, etc, etc.
99 RC R/T

[This message has been edited by T-Bird302 (edited 04-15-2001).]

Jeff, Can you get me into your Texas Lightning clubs like Talon to invite, most sites closed as far as posting. I will have a Ford there ready to take on all Power Strokes,and Chevy Duramax's, my nephew, Jason Hauk's, "lil Fella" http://www.lilfella.com/ he's coming just for fun also, this is one "bad Ford" 6500# of quick iron.

Bob Hauk

Bob, you can post in any of the local chapter forums. They're all open to anyone registered on the board. Please feel free.

I only have a stock '01 lightning with a topper, or I'd sign up. My dad has a '99 with a topper and he never drives it. We'll think about it.

I would be going in my Flareside, but of course I have to have a FFW event that weekend in Bristol TN. Sorry guys.

------------------
Wayne Foy
1994 Flareside SC 351
1999 FFW Top Truck #2
2000 FFW Top Truck #4
13.88@101 5202 lbs

Count two more in my dad and his '99 black lightning(stock), and mine '01(stock). As soon as we receive some kind of membership I.D. from NLOC we'll sign up with the sponser club(we've sent in the dues a couple of weeks ago).

------------------
'01 Black Lightning born 03/01,Bedrug, A.R.E. 'Z' series topper w/wing,stock K&N filter replacement,s.steel receiver bar and ball, hard wired Valentine 1 radar detector, phazar radar/laser scrambler. Best 1/8 time so far 8.887
No stereo. The stereo equipment was stolen from my truck while it was being serviced at Crown Ford in Nashville Tennessee.
fe81113f.jpg.thumb.jpg

Back