Sport Truck Shootout (1 month away)

L

Ldytec

Sport Truck Shootout 2001

Hello Sport Truck Enthusiasts

Just sending a note to remind everyone about the upcoming event Aug 4, 2001 at Beech Bend Raceway in Bowling Green, KY sponsored by 454SS North American Truck Club. We already have many members from various clubs signed up for the event. On Saturday we have arranged to have private use of Beech Bend Raceway. We have many Sport Truck Clubs signed up for the event but are still looking for more trucks to join the event.
With the event only a few weeks away, we need to get all interested in coming pre-registered for the event. The cost of the event is $20, which will be paid the day of the event. This cost will cover the rental of the track and awards. Awards will be offered for 1st and 2nd place of each class (classes to be determined the day of the event) as well we will have a Lowest ET award, a Highest ET award (which no one will want to get) and a Longest Distance Traveled award (for the truck who lives furthest away). As well we will have ample time for grudge matches. I realize many members have already pre-registered, but those who haven’t send me an email. Anyone who needs more info on the event please visit the Sport Truck Shootout page at http://www.454ss.com/Sporttruck/sport_truck_shootout_2001.asp

Looking forward to seeing you there.
Barb aka Ldytec
454SS NATC Vice Pres

should be fun.Hope I can get my speed limiter off my truck in time.Come on guys they have us outnumbered big time.

------------------
Marcus Harrison
TeamPowerdyne
(AKA)Sport car killer
NLOC#495
Hungry out of work eat your IMPORT

View

Only 24 more days!!!

I can't wait. My motor will be done just in time, and the drive there will be the break in.

Hope to see more of you guys there.

foxspy
1990 Chevy 454SS
ZZ502 w/ Accel FI

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Litng1:
should be fun.Hope I can get my speed limiter off my truck in time.Come on guys they have us outnumbered big time.

</font>
Hey by the time you get that 454 swaped over into the L BIG RED TRUCK U B SET TO GO, I'LL BE THERE DONT KNOW IF I CAN RUN, U KNOW WITH ALL THE PROBS I HAD WITH THE BUICK ENGINE KINDA DRAINED ME POCKETBOOK YA KNOW, WELL MAYBE 1 PASS, BUT I GOTS TA HAVE YOUR TIRES FOR IT OK. LATER DAVE

Back