Spookfest 2021

Anyone staying in the area Saturday night? Wanted to check before I book a room. Currently looking at the Days Inn but open to guidance!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

I have stayed at the best Western
39 Elwoods Road
North East, Maryland 21901

It's not bad, fairly close to the track.

Weather is currently looking very boost friendly! Not sure how much I'll actually push it since I'm driving there and home. I'll get setup to tow for next year.

I put the tires on yesterday, drove it and did a few hits since I hadn't done that with the replacement bed on the truck. Really just have to give it a bath, load up my tools and hit the road.

Weather is currently looking very boost friendly! Not sure how much I'll actually push it since I'm driving there and home. I'll get setup to tow for next year.

I put the tires on yesterday, drove it and did a few hits since I hadn't done that with the replacement bed on the truck. Really just have to give it a bath, load up my tools and hit the road.

Nice! I'm leaving Thursday night to head back to PA for a long weekend.
I really hope next yr mine will be ready for SF. This is the 2nd or 3rd yr I haven't had a truck there.

Boooost baby

But man that drive. My poor truck is beat to death by these roads and traffic!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

2869a3d2260e875a8ec5ead6e70bde70.jpg

On our way

Keep posting pictures, it hurts and makes me sad I missed it, but at the same time I am glad for you guys! Sounds like it was a good time by all!!!

I have lot of pictures and videos. I'll post up tomorrow when I have a chance to upload everything. Great seeing and meeting some of you guys. My truck made the 600 mile round trip. Proved a little something to myself by doing it. Lost a foglight on the ride down to some debris. My head is going to reverberate for a few days after listening to it for 10 hours in just over a days time.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Back