Spookfest 2020

Yeah The Weather Channel shows it raining on Friday too. ***BUT*** that's over a week away so no telling. I am coming no matter what, even if I just drive up and sit in the rain :)

let’s pray it stays that way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b1ee703722a3e0e8cc46936deef5f0b9.png

Weather Chanel App

I trust your phones more than mine as they are local LOL. I have deleted and re-added Rising Sun MD like twice and mine shows the same. **BUT** 3:1 I trust what you guys are putting up

I’m not saying it won’t rain but I will say this. In 13 years we have had one Spookfest rain out.

Or a very good one.

I'm voting for 55 degrees and low humidity and a happy intercooler!

X2

Does anyone typically get together on Saturday for a cruise or something. I’m not leaving until Sunday. I was thinking about driving down to Ocean City. I’ve never been there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

X2

Does anyone typically get together on Saturday for a cruise or something. I’m not leaving until Sunday. I was thinking about driving down to Ocean City. I’ve never been there.

Unfortunately due to work restrictions I will be bailing out after the event and making the 5 hour trip home Friday night.

Or a very good one.

I'm voting for 55 degrees and low humidity and a happy intercooler!

Looking like good weather for making some power. Hopefully the sun will be out to keep the track up a bit and us warm. Either way Im looking forward to a nice track outing and see some cool trucks and meeting some people.

X2

I was wondering the same thing. I live about an hour away and would really be interested in meeting up again the next day

Usually not... some guys might go out to dinner afterwards... some might stay and run the Friday night T&T.... most of us are with in 3 hrs from the track, so we just go home.... it's a long day...

This is HUFF here.I will always be Ole Huff but some people change as life changes.
. A few people are upset with me.for being me. I got in a track rental at Cecil on Nov 1st for the Stinger guys and girls. I want to come down and see some good people. But hoping for good times and see some good racing. Yes I ran a 12.55@113.14 about 2 weeks ago with my stinger on map one with just K&N panel filters. I just installed Map 2 in a all stock car. Hopefully the rumor mill isn't that crazy. I am up for a good time... Later guys

Spookfest is next week...Hey! Let's take the truck apart
b97d1e585d69d4799d81176bdcd9ee88.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Lol I’m waiting on my tank to get here...on the 28th, then take it apart that night, I want to take the bed off to touch it up and do a front tank delete, then drive it to spookfest 2 days later

Back