Speed swap in Puyallup this weekend

M

Mark_2kL

The Corvette & High Performance Expo is at the Puyallup fairgrounds this weekend (2/10,2/11). In case you haven't been to one of these, it's probably the biggest speed parts swap meet in the state. It happens twice a year, but for whatever reason the summer one is only about 1/3 the size. There are parts for everything, but it used to be Corvette only so you'll find half the stuff is still Vette oriented.
There is also a collectible car auction in the expo hall both days. Lots if high-end and customized cars to gawk at.
I don't have any details this year, but if I remember correctly the hours are something like 10-5 Sat and 9-3 Sun and $6 bucks to get in.

Look for a silver Lightning in the parking lot, I don't miss this for anything.

------------------
Mark
'00 Lightning
'79 Corvette

Mark, you beat me to the punch, I was going to post this , this eve.
I will be there too, at least until I sell my 75 Vette. I need the $ so I can do some more things on the "L".
If any of you go, please come by booth #5114 and see me, it is located in doors.
Also , I have years and years of Super Chevy and Chevy High performance mags and a aluminum case powerglide as well as an aluminum short waterpump for small block chev.
Later Steve

------------------
94 Crimson.
NLOC member #343
Team Powerdyne,
13.633@ 100mph
Wanting 12's

Can one of you guy's post directions. Thanks.

------------------
Anyway's Keep Truckin'

Shawn
Black 94' Stock
#1112 out of 4007
With Stereo mods.
Pull 130.9 DB in the DB drag race.
My Home Page

Here's the address:
110 9th Avenue SW, Puyallup, 98371

Coming from Everett you probably want to go down I5 to 405 to 167. Go down 167 to Puyallup and follow the signs to the Western Washington Fairgrounds.

------------------
Mark
'00 Lightning
'79 Corvette

sold the vette there, now I can think about maybe somemore cool upgrades

------------------
94 Crimson.
NLOC member #343
Team Powerdyne,
13.633@ 100mph
Wanting 12's

Back