Sparkplug Day! (link to pics)

SpoonDogSVT

Driver of "Elle"
Woo-Hoo!

Thanks again to Flash for helping me out. After my last sparkplug mishap, and watching the gumby master in action, this would have been at least an all-day task for me. As it was, it took 1.5 hours, and most of that was spent on getting one single bolt back in it's hole.

I also got a chance to install 2 appearance mods -- Mustang Bullit fuel door, and a Lightning logo emblem on the tailgate. I'm not too sure if I like how the fuel door looks, but I'm going to leave it there to see if it grows on me. However, I definately like having the Lightning logo on the tailgate -- I feel it seperates me out from just another 'slammed' F-150.

One mod I didn't get to install was a color-matched tailgate handle. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten this one in the mail yet, so it's still on the To Do list.

Anyway, check out the pics, and let me know whta you think. I want to take a few more photos, more of an overview of the truck and the mods and not just a closeup. However, that's going to wait until I get a chance to wash the beastie. :)

http://rcarino.home.mindspring.com/Albums/Sparkplugs

Not yet... I had planned on washing the truck today, but the weather wasn't as nice as I was expecting. I also haven't received my tailgate handle yet, so I'm still waiting for that.

It's been a lackluster and tiring week... can you tell? :m

Back