Southwest Convoy!

MJ351

L Fest 5 Cost $ 62,189.02
Hi Guys,

Lets Get Some Discussion Started About Convoys Out Of The Southwest. As Per Usual, I Will Be Running from Ca To Kc Vis Albuquerque And Denver. Who Is Up To Join In ??

We will be meeting up in Denver on (at the latest) Wed 13Th. Leaving early AM Thur 6:00ish.........for KC (600 miles about 8 hours from Denver).

My Daughter runs the Residence Inn, South Denver. I should be able to get deep discount on rooms. Let me know who needs 1.

randy 303 584-6623

We Might Be leaving denver On Wed Versus Thurs. Gonna Have To Be There Early This year, Work To Get Done !!!!

We will be meeting up in Denver on (at the latest) Wed 13Th. Leaving early AM Thur 6:00ish.........for KC (600 miles about 8 hours from Denver).

My Daughter runs the Residence Inn, South Denver. I should be able to get deep discount on rooms. Let me know who needs 1.

randy 303 584-6623

randy 303 584-6623

I'm up for the meeting and ride to KC, so will some others from the denver area I'm sure and the Hotel deal I'm in for that too!:eek:ldtu:

Mike
From Phoenix the denver route is about 200 miles longer. What is the reason for going through Denver?
Mike

The Jones Convoy Is Changing,

We Will not be going through Denver this year, gonna run throught OKC then north..

SW convoy

The Jones Convoy Is Changing,

We Will not be going through Denver this year, gonna run throught OKC then north..

Mike
I think we are taking the same route. Let me know your schedule and maybe my old 460 can try to keep up with your Harley. May be a few more from AZLOC we can get to join up.
Mike

Ok,

We are hitting the road the 11th, we will hit okc on the 12th, planning on making KC on the 13th..

Back