Southern Truck Shootout....interest??

Brickrocket

"This is my BOOMSTICK!!!"
Ok so, a few of us got to talking on another thread about a Lightning event at a southern track. I chimed in knowing some of the good folks at South Georgia Motorsports Park (Valdosta Ga.) and offered to help organize such an event. I also proposed we do it as an all truck event and have the competetion come out and play.

So here's the idea. This thread is to see if there is actually enough interest to do it.

December 11, 2010 with several classes. Kinda want some input on what everyone wants for classes. Keep in mind, this will be to have fun. I'm not a big bracket racer at all but, if we want a bracket class and there are enough participants, we will have it.

So with those few details, how much interest is there for this?

I think their would be alot of people interested it sounds good to me might ask in the gen 1 and 2 fourms thou more people would see it and reply to it but if you get somthing going let me know would be fun.

Might get a lot more turnout if it was open to all trucks. Ford, Dodge Chevy.... That may work well in the south.

Eric

Ill be there. :thumbup:

Brickrocket You know any good places to have my tonneau cover painted at around the Jacksonville Area?

Thanks

I thought there was a thread here Bob, just didn't look for it. I'm down for a convoy and maybe the Alabama boys will join too.

Back