Soooo, Who all????

Boss Hoss

Wants to meet at Cecil for some Grudge racing?
So post when you think will be a good time, and we'll see what happens.

;w <-------- I'll start. ME Any Weekend is fine. :tu:

Later...
Bruce

I will but I need to get my helmet first....it will be my first time ever racing. My helmet is on back order, they say will be here in under 2 weeks. Im ready though Bruce...you ready to teach?
Peace
Ivan;g

I may be there, for spectating :) And probably not in the L, too many problems now. Steering box is going out, rearend going out, still have a major exhaust leak that's causing me to run ultra-rich (and get 9MPG), and have bald tires (at least I got all three nails taken out). One day soon, I gotta take this to the track. It already feels faster, and that's with me removing the underdrive pulleys. Put those back on, get some new tires, and I should be in low 14s :D

Got your PM Bruce. So you want to make that trip to Cecil finally. You won't regret it! Let's make a date in June sometime. I almost went tonight, but got caught down at the Harbor.

O.K.

GetSome said:
I will but I need to get my helmet first....it will be my first time ever racing. My helmet is on back order, they say will be here in under 2 weeks. Im ready though Bruce...you ready to teach?
Peace
Ivan;g

"Finally making the trip to Cecil", yeah with the way you all keep bragging about how great it is.:D

Helmet:
Yeah I'm hoping for one for Father's Day :tu:

And yeah, I'll skool ya!;t

So what weekend in June is best???

Last edited:
Im up for any weekend to Cecil. I also want to know if it is as great as they say it is.

I know, a lot of it and is ;t :tu:

:nb: im up for it....just got back from the track an ran really well except that F1's aren't that great for hooking but i did well....ran me a 13.10 then a 12.98 im happy with my stage 1 from JDM an thanks JJ.. :tu:

Alright, Boyz and Girl...

How about any weekend before or after June 16th through the 22nd??? I get to go to California for a week for work.

So who wants to try before the 16th? Or after the 22nd??;t

Later...
Bruce

How about the weekend of...

Either June 1st or June 29th...;p

Suggestions, comments & feed back. Please

Later...
Bruce

Last edited:
Pretty much any time in June I guess. Did anyone break into the 11's with a 2lb pulley yet and take JJ up on his challenge?????

Not yet...

cobrayankee said:
Pretty much any time in June I guess. Did anyone break into the 11's with a 2lb pulley yet and take JJ up on his challenge?????

But Damn, I'd like to get back some of that money.:D
With a 2# lower it's gonna be tuff. Not impossible.

Later...
Bruce

Back