Some pics from the trip...

Skritch

...three pics of the Stewart mountain range in Washington from a rest stop on I-90 (5/14/06).

100_0014.jpg

100_0017.jpg

100_0015.jpg

A couple of pics on that off ramp in Montana about 40 miles west of Billings (5/15/06).

100_0019.jpg

100_0020.jpg

And a few pics from that scenic point in Wyoming.

100_0025.jpg

100_0032.jpg

The first clouds we've seen ! They're small and far off to the west !

100_0031.jpg

bugs ! (5/15/06)

100_0021.jpg

ARBO, the bra is worth every penny ! For those thinking on traveling east in September a Colgan bra is a very "nice to have" item for your truck. Don't wait to long to order one tho. They have a 4 week wait time to fill the order !

;k :beanie: ;k

Very nice pics...BTW, as soon as you guys left the state the weather got real nice.....sunny and perfect since Sunday....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!:? :cool: :dw: :nana:

That was the plan of attack...if you couldn't enjoy the trip with us the least we could do was leave you with some sunshine. The Northeasterns have plenty of reasons to come to WFC ya think:zapp: . Now about that lawn mowing, weed pullin, flower plantin and yes watering all the afore mentioned, lets get ur done. As washingtonians we know when the sun shines yard work come first. I suppose you could water everything by washing the L in the yard....is that multi-tasking Dale?

Grade 8

Nice pics! I make that drive about every other year as my inlaws live in Anaconda Mont. (Find that one on a map!):)

Later in the afternoon...

...at a rest/scenic stop at Chamberlain, SD...

100_0042.jpg

100_0039.jpg

100_0046a.jpg

Pictures of a railroad bridge converted to a walk/bicycle trail across the Missouri river and one pic of the Missouri river...

Nice pics keeps up the good coverage.
Watch out it is tornado season starting up.
That detour around trying to get a pic of the bomber doesnt count for total miles driven, ya hear????

Didn't even have the camera out today...

...until one mile from our exit to our motel for the night. Then this happens...

100_0048.jpg

100_0049.jpg

Full story in the "other thread"

SVTOMMY said:
Nice pics! I make that drive about every other year as my inlaws live in Anaconda Mont. (Find that one on a map!):)

Yep, we know where it is. Pass by it everytime we travel I-90 and the wife always waves. Big smokestack in the distance.

;) :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: only you two would have this type of experience and come out smellin like a rose:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: ;)

keep em coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

screamng said:
Chamberlain??? You were not to far from my out-laws!

Jeez, ya shoulda' called them and then us and we could have stopped in and told them all the things you don't want them to know !

sstock said:
That detour around trying to get a pic of the bomber doesnt count for total miles driven, ya hear????

What mileage ? It's not like there's a long distance award or anything ! Suppose I could take off about 7 miles from the total, but HEY, what's 7 miles when we've traveled 2100 + miles !

Back