some more work on the GT500

black99light

I am Legend
So recently received the tune from VMP, on a 2.4 upper stock lower, stock exhaust manifolds, ORH, stock mufflers. JLT CAI, Cobra jet twin 65 TB. 631/594

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adlgJcD3zmM

mustang_dyno1.JPG

Then last week went up to the shop and installed my hurst two piece rotors front and back, and 13/14 Heat exchanger. Brought my moral support with me. She was kinda nerding out on me.

GT500REARBRAKE.jpg

GT500FRONTBRAKE.jpg

GT500HE.jpg

wendy.JPG

The rotors are about 5lbs lighter each on the rear, 7lbs lighter per front rotor.

What's up Richard. Cool car, don't think I have seen this one in person. Is it as fast as the last gt500 you had?

Looks like the local section has been dead for a while. We need to get it back going. Saw you bought your son a nice gen 1. Just had some work done to my gen 1 probably first time it has been out of the garage in 2 years. ��

- - - Updated - - -

What's up Richard. Cool car, don't think I have seen this one in person. Is it as fast as the last gt500 you had?

Looks like the local section has been dead for a while. We need to get it back going. Saw you bought your son a nice gen 1. Just had some work done to my gen 1 probably first time it has been out of the garage in 2 years. đź‘Ž

Should be a little quicker, hopefully 10.5's @ 133. Only the track will tell.

bought Jordan a 93 with 60K miles. In very good shape.

- - - Updated - - -

Should be a little quicker, hopefully 10.5's @ 133. Only the track will tell.

bought Jordan a 93 with 60K miles. In very good shape.

Back