SOCAL Dyno Day SWANSON PERFORMANCE!

red bolt99

Hello nloc, we are having a dyno day on saturday, april 24, 2010 @ swanson performance in torrance, ca starting @ 9:00 a.m-till whenever...
We will have barbeque and beverages available...

This is the day before fabulous fords show in knotts berry farm which is the next day...

3 dyno pulls with air/fuel $65 and $55 without...
All tunes and vehicles welcome...
Ford/chevy/mopar, anything u got it bring it!

We are located @ 22414 s. Normandie, suite h
torrance, ca...

Thanks for the heads up, I am going to post your message in the Bala sections too. I have atleast one person who would like to talk to Danny from up north.

I want to thank you guys for tuning my Lightning, it's like having a hole differant ride. The trip back to the hotel was the start of what will be the BEST trip to the FFF show for me. I was very impressed with the out come and how Danny was so focused on the tune,and his crew for how they worked together to do what no other tuner has done for me.
At the show I was approached by Muscal Mustangs and Fast Fords to do a feature on my Lightning, I will have to come back to SoCal to do it. IF it happens I will be ready with more fuel so you can finish the tune and maybe see that 500 HP Ive been chasing for a while now. For sure I'll will insist on a thank you paragraph to Swanson and the other BALA members who have stood beside me.

Are you going to have another for Knott's 2011 ? If not there is 4 of us from up north here wanting a tune I for sure need a retune. I fixed the fuel cituation got a new distributor and 2600 SCT Big Air MAF. The other three guys are VERY interested in have Danny tune there trucks.We would like t have the tuning done on the saturday before Knott's.

Back