So Who's Still Here?

bumperquip

We used to get a good number of Tampa Bay area owners together somewhat frequently for various gatherings and shows.

Many of us have either gotten lazy, lost interest or have just moved on.

Who's left?

I know Fred (motorhead1024) is back in the area and he and I are hoping to attend a local show in the next month or so;

I know Eric (pickupman) is still around but he may have moved to different things;

Fred (Flatsmans), Dave (whiskeyfl) and Nick (ncgraphics) have all bailed on us;

Ray (FORD-GUY) pops his head up now and then but for the most part he's MIA.

Who's still around?

i live in Leesburg,FL until the end of the month ,then I'm moving to Northport,FL. i'm always up for a car show or meet.

I'd be interested in coming (likely without my truck) from Gainesville. Would love to check out some of your trucks

Ya know... I just found out that the Beef O’Brady’s in Dade City has a cruise-in the 1st Sat. of every month. It’s not exactly 1/2 way, but would make the hike shorter for the Gatortown and Leesburg contingent...

The annual SE meet is this weekend at Daytona. Swap meet, raffle, 3 laps around the apron at the speedway($60 in advance), photoshoot and special guest. Of course there will be large amounts of beer. I'm up on the Ga. border in Chattahoochee. It's on Lightningrodder and the facebook.

The annual SE meet is this weekend at Daytona. Swap meet, raffle, 3 laps around the apron at the speedway($60 in advance), photoshoot and special guest. Of course there will be large amounts of beer. I'm up on the Ga. border in Chattahoochee. It's on Lightningrodder and the facebook.

I thought this was next weekend 17, 18, 19?

Back