So I was on my way home from work this morn.

turbodgumby

GOT BOOST??
Well the last couple nights I have worked ,one of the guys friend of a friend deal had a viper and said he would kick my butt in a race. I said sure lets go. I said let go from a dig first!. Guy relayed back sure however you wanna do it. SSOOO This morning was headed home and a Red Viper with the distinct supercharger whine pulled up next to me at the light. I rev at him a couple times and he revved back and I heard what sounded to me like a bov. Light turned green we both went(turbo lag is my friend on the street off idle) i spin just a lil and go, he spins and smokes the tires and ends up prob 10 cars back :mrgreen: I let off. We are rolling about 30mph and try another stab at it. I brake boost and leave just after him, he spins tires again but catches traction I hold my own till we hit somewhere over 110( speedo bounces) Anyone know this guy?? Guy was all thubs up and was a good sport!!

There was not any of the chit talking like before the races. lmao

Well the last couple nights I have worked ,one of the guys friend of a friend deal had a viper and said he would kick my butt in a race. I said sure lets go. I said let go from a dig first!. Guy relayed back sure however you wanna do it. SSOOO This morning was headed home and a Red Viper with the distinct supercharger whine pulled up next to me at the light. I rev at him a couple times and he revved back and I heard what sounded to me like a bov. Light turned green we both went(turbo lag is my friend on the street off idle) i spin just a lil and go, he spins and smokes the tires and ends up prob 10 cars back :mrgreen: I let off. We are rolling about 30mph and try another stab at it. I brake boost and leave just after him, he spins tires again but catches traction I hold my own till we hit somewhere over 110( speedo bounces) Anyone know this guy?? Guy was all thubs up and was a good sport!!

There was not any of the chit talking like before the races. lmao

and you dont carry that video camera in your truck cuz why??? Good Kill none the less. Makes me wanna take the tuck out and get in trouble...

Giddyup calls me a "race whore" lol. Was a fun race. There was alot of presmack talking before the race happened!!;k

best race of lightning history.......end warzone thread

you don't get any better than that

when i raced a second gen i thought i was super cool, when i raced some amg roadster thing i thought i was cool

you sir

are a mother effing king

Back