So, I took yesterday off.........

Pumpkinbiker00

Flat tire president. :(
.......and rode in the 2 seat Indy car!!!!!!

It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

I tried to link some pics from imagestation, but I couldn't.:(

try this:
f41584c5.jpg

f415849d.jpg

f4158473.jpg

f4158458.jpg

Last edited:
thats freakin sweet. how much? i wanna do it. i heard on bob and tom that a 92 year old lady just did that like a week ago. cool stuff TJ.

I kept kicking the back of his seat, yelling "I can go faster than this in my freking truck!!!" hehehe

It costs $600 for 3 laps.

They have a package where you drive a goldwing powered car 8 laps around the IRP oval for approx. $380.

I think I'm gonna try that next month!!! :D

how much is it to take a vehicle of your own out on the track just after the mayors breakfast or whatever that thing is called. my uncle took my aunts 5.0 out there on the bricks once. i wanna take the truck

The only time they let the public take vehicles on the track is in a 'parade' setting. No faster than 30mph and they have the Yellow Shirts and Speedway PD posted strategically throughout the course.

TJ,

That would be awesome!!! Not having something to hold onto (ie: steering wheel) would be a little unnerving. LOL

Bob

^^^I had a couple psuedo 'handle grips' to hold onto. I thought it would be cool if I had a steering wheel to turn a'la Maggie Simpson. hehehe

I took my F4 onto the track last year for the Miracle Ride. There were cops w/ radar everywhere along the track, but I still managed to crack 70 or so in the turns. :tongue:

Back