So-Cal WRENCH DAY at MHP

buckachow

Lightning Struck
So I talked with Manny and he was open to the idea of hosting a wrench day. Post up if you plan on showing and what you plan on working on.

MANNY IS OFFERING SOME GOOD DEALS
I will be having My ice boxes on sale that day for $269 and I can Install them that same day. If your planning to get an Ice box let me know so I can have them ready. Let me know what color lid you want. I have all black like on the website Manny's Harcore Performance - Home and I also have clear ones with a black ring. If you purchase a torque converter that day I will have a SPECIAL installed for $500 cash only. And it will be my stage 2, any size 2400 or 2600 stall

Broncobeater's deals
I'll do even better! For this event only Traction Bars normally $475.00
event price $400.00 painted. Add PC'ing for $80.00. I would need to have a parts/good faith deposit by 1 month before the event. Darrell

March 26th

M.H.P

Manny's Harcore Performance

500 S. Rancho Avenue

Ste # J

Colton, Ca 92324

Who will be there:
Buckachow: May pull my washer Res. Havent used it in 2 years since I swapped to the cervinis hood lol and I will be there to help others. Will bring burgers, dogs and water
rman:6#/2.93, plugs, MAFia, innovate wideband, possibly trans temp and new boost
Socalsvt: There to hang out
Broncobeater: Offering his products and bringing steaks and drinks
lightninquick: Maybe getting an ice box
04svtmario:
g'z rayo: Rear main
323octavio
greyhd: Plugs and SC Oil
I can bring some chips and salsa. On my way I can also pick up a tranny for Rick and no its not a lightning tranny

^LMAO

Back