So Cal Call out!!!!

hey lencho0385 i had the same problem for months and suddenly it just worked....so whos racing Haybale? does this have to do with the whole DMP, RET thing that was going on

My vote goes to Jason, with the little old 2.6 KB/JLP Plenum/JLPCR Exhaust, he will clean that stroker/whipples clock!..Now if that stroker had a KB/JLP Plenum/JLP CR on, Well then the results might be different.. I havn't seen a 3.4 whipple put it on a 2.6 KB/JLP Plenum Yet!(i heard alot of talk how they were going to do it only to see them run away with like a zillion excuses why they were not even close) like they were running thier eco friendly tune or something like that LOL!..That whipple truck is about to find out what its like to get spanked!..Jason you better put your c16 tune in and lay it down!..Nobody wants to hear how you lost because your running a street/eco friendly tune.C'Mon when i go to race someone its ALL out C16 Tune a 1 hit wonder TUNE! LOL!...Glad to see a friendly rivalry going down!Good Luck guys Both of you, enjoy and be Safe!..:eek:ldtu:JL

My vote goes to Jason, with the little old 2.6 KB/JLP Plenum/JLPCR Exhaust, he will clean that stroker/whipples clock!..Now if that stroker had a KB/JLP Plenum/JLP CR on, Well then the results might be different.. I havn't seen a 3.4 whipple put it on a 2.6 KB/JLP Plenum Yet!(i heard alot of talk how they were going to do it only to see them run away with like a zillion excuses why they were not even close) like they were running thier eco friendly tune or something like that LOL!..That whipple truck is about to find out what its like to get spanked!..Jason you better put your c16 tune in and lay it down!..Nobody wants to hear how you lost because your running a street/eco friendly tune.C'Mon when i go to race someone its ALL out C16 Tune a 1 hit wonder TUNE! LOL!...Glad to see a friendly rivalry going down!Good Luck guys Both of you, enjoy and be Safe!..:eek:ldtu:JL

Johnny, off topic but I am trying to send you a PM and it says your box is full...

Rick is running a little whipple just the 2.3!!!!

Well that changes things somewhat hmm, He might 60 ft Jason but after the 60 ft. mark It will be ALL Over for the little whip!....:cool:JL

Hahaha! No C-16 for me!
All stock fuel lines!!!!!!
Street tune 13*of timing and 21lbs of boost!:shocked003
M&H 30x14-16
Long Bars
3:73's
4700lbs Although thinking of shedding some weight for this.
And Rick can't kiss my hood cause I don't want lipstick on it![smilie=om[/QUOTE]
^^^also said 109 octane fuel

im gona run c16 fuel. timing will be set on stock tables. im gona start with 13lbs of boost.

that ought to be enough for the whipple to out run the kb

There's some trickery in Rick's setup.....stock timing tables are somewhat aggressive for a motor like his and also he said he will START at 13 lbs boost, his set up will make 20 lbs if he chooses to do so.

He has a 375" motor and the california equivalant of an XR cylinder head, less weight, and argueably better suspension, its a 4 link which means nothing....unless it is adjusted right....then it means everything.

Hope they both tear it up and have a good time :thumbup:

I did the whole build, Not much of a chance of the heads being any lesser than an XR's.

He hasnt finished the things he need's to do to truly exploit the engines capabilties. It's a 2 power adder engine, or should i say it was built to use 2 power adders.

here you go!!! KBFTMFW!!!

first full pass was Rick in the Left lane, Jason in the right.

I don't know exact times but I think Rick was quicker, but Jason got the win light!!!

next pass Jason in the left lane, Rick in the right, Jason won by a couple tenths!!!

from watching other cars/trucks the track prep could have been better!!!

It was a great day, we all had a blast, there was some friendly **** slinging, some good stories from back when!!!

I'll post vids in a bit!!!

According to my extensive historical research, analysis, numbers crunching and general SWAG....Rick should not have lost this. Something must be desperately wrong.

So with that said....is Rick a Gemini or a Leo....gotta do more research.

:yikes

Hey Bad as L,
Research this! [smilie=om
[URL=http://s584.photobucket.com/albums/ss285/lkatya/?action=view&current=P1090264.flv]
th_P1090264.jpg
[/URL]

I was holding my son and holding the camera above the fence so it gets a little shakie!!!!!

Great day!!!

DSC01710.jpg

Congratulations on the win. Sure wish we still had racing weather around here instead of this 25 degree stuff.

Bob

Not much of a chance of the heads being any lesser than an XR's
How do you come to that conclusion?
unless we sold him our XR Heads.Looks like the KB/JLP set-up did what i said it would.maybe if the other truck had the JLP XR's on it the out come might have been different...:? CONGRATS to Jason! Well Done...:eek:ldtu:JL

Back