Snake bite pictures!

Stiegemeier

Supporting Vendor
We know that everyone has wanted to see some pictures of the Snake Bite for quite some time so we have recently decided to release some. For those of you that don't know the Snake Bite is a front drive modification that overdrives the blower internally without the need to change pulley's. For example a Snake Bite Cobra with all stock pulley's will make 15#'s or a Snake Bite Lightning will make 17#'s with all stock pulley's. This is a great modification for someone going for the stock look or wanting to fly under the radar without sacrificing power! It is an easy way to bolt on 100+ hp. Since a picture is worth 1,000 words (and I'm sure you don't want to read 1,000 words about it) here is a picture of a cut away Snake Bite....

Thanks

Additional information from Bob Stiegemeier.

These are the first Pics published of the Snake Bite upgrade for those of you who are not familiar with this option- The Snake Bite increases boost by 50% with Stock Pulleys, also by overdriving the rotor pack behind the front drive all accessories and idler pulleys and bearings run at a same OEM speed . You also retain your crank shaft bearing support. The blower sound is loud and identifiable. We have added this upgrade to many TVS and Eaton Superchargers on various makes and models, Jags, Cobalt, Cadillac, TRD, Cobra, Lightning/Harley,GT 500, and TVS.
There have been many record runs recorded in the Cobra Jet classes.
By overdriving the supercharger in this manner it will have no effect on your warranty due to OEM Pulley sizes, We have customers with 50,000 + miles on several units to date.
All Snake Bite units are delivered with Stiegemeier Supercharger Racing oil, this custom blend of lubricant will be for sale in 2012, We have been running this through the 2011 Racing season for study.
We are very excited to be offering this new product very soon.

Thank you

Robert D Stiegemeier
Eaton Authorized

Leading the way in innovative products for your Supercharging needs.

Stiegemeier Porting Services, LLC - Supercharger Rebuild and Repair
636-949-2275

For More check out our Facebook Page:
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Also Stiegemeier utube:
StiegemeierPorting's Channel - YouTube

Ha, so my guess was right concerning how it works way back when it came out. The idea was not so hair brained, as I had thought it was, after all. :)

Value debate aside, its very cool to see a business not be afraid to think outside the realm of the norm when trying to make things for such a limited market. :eek:ldtu:

2-4 days in our shop.
$1295.00 Includes porting stage 6, Snake Bite, rotors stripped, front drive rebuild and pulley if needed.
Thanks
Stiegemeier

Maybe i'm missing something here, but every time I read about making the Eaton produce more boost HEAT always seems to be an issue. Wouldn't overdriving the eaton to this point make too much heat to be efficient?

with doing the snake bite, it is advisable that the case be ported. It's also for running higher boost/rpm with a stock upper which will act as stock. Belt slip is not a problem then.

Maybe i'm missing something here, but every time I read about making the Eaton produce more boost HEAT always seems to be an issue. Wouldn't overdriving the eaton to this point make too much heat to be efficient?

We been running ours for a couple years now with no issues.
We do now make the cooler for that will reduce blower temps 50%.
Thanks
Stiegemeier
636-949-2275

Back