Single Turbo Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

13VLTS

Hello,

I know this may have been posted already and i am sorry if it has and people are sick of reading this and giving help and i am apologizing a head of time...

I am looking for someone that sells or can give me information on a single turbo kit. I have done a little bit of research between my studies for dental school and i dont have enough time to finish looking. So i was wondering if anyone has any information on where to buy. I have a few friends that own performance shops from my car club that want to custom make one in Illinois but i dont know if i fully trust them since they mainly work on evo's and supras. I tried to contact PSI a few times but i havent had luck unless i gave the wrong email address which could be possible. But please let me know if anyone has information. I have a complete fuel system and the gt47-88 turbo already. I just need the piping, intercooler and plenums. So everything but the turbo and fuel. If you want to can either post this up PM me or use my E-mail Chad.Marchigiani@gmail.com. I mainly check my email but i will try to get on more.

Thank you,

Chad Marchigiani

Hello,

I know this may have been posted already and i am sorry if it has and people are sick of reading this and giving help and i am apologizing a head of time...

I am looking for someone that sells or can give me information on a single turbo kit. I have done a little bit of research between my studies for dental school and i dont have enough time to finish looking. So i was wondering if anyone has any information on where to buy. I have a few friends that own performance shops from my car club that want to custom make one in Illinois but i dont know if i fully trust them since they mainly work on evo's and supras. I tried to contact PSI a few times but i havent had luck unless i gave the wrong email address which could be possible. But please let me know if anyone has information. I have a complete fuel system and the gt47-88 turbo already. I just need the piping, intercooler and plenums. So everything but the turbo and fuel. If you want to can either post this up PM me or use my E-mail Chad.Marchigiani@gmail.com. I mainly check my email but i will try to get on more.

Thank you,

Chad Marchigiani

Look up twiceblown on here, he builds them,

No one I know of makes a kit sitting on the shelf for these trucks. You will most likely have to have it built. PSI does very good work. Where are you located?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back