Signature Test

In order for us to be able to view the Photobucket photos folks have already linked and those that may be linked in the future, we all will need to update our browsers with the Photobucket Fix add-on.

If you're running either Google Chrome or FireFox as your web browsers, install the add-on.

What about the bunches of us who use tapatalk who still can’t see them?

The extension Ron mentioned is totally client side and only for those two browsers. I like the extension because when I am googling I can now see old posts and threads. PB doesn't realize or care how bad they ruined the many, many valuable resources out there. I wonder how long before PB finds a way to break it again?

If enough paid users of TAT petitioned them, they might implement the fix in the full version of their app, but don’t hold your breath on the free version.

If enough paid users of TAT petitioned them, they might implement the fix in the full version of their app, but don’t hold your breath on the free version.

I'm thinking Photobucket would go after any business who sidesteps their money. Some guy wrote the extension and I do not believe he is from the states, so the only thing they might try to do is make an edit on their end or petition Google to take the extension down.

I got nuthin for us there Jamie ...

The extension Ron mentioned is totally client side and only for those two browsers. I like the extension because when I am googling I can now see old posts and threads. PB doesn't realize or care how bad they ruined the many, many valuable resources out there. I wonder how long before PB finds a way to break it again?

Might only be temporary ... you're right Ray.

Back