Sickweek 2022

Danny andersons truck is sweet! im sure he will hit low 10s before the end of the week.
Pretty sure I've seen him post in some of the OBS/Lightning FB groups. Is it turbo? I ask because that Gen 2 left on him, but he reeled it in on the big end.

I caught those watching yesterday as well.

Did you see the red 1993 Mustang notchback? Looked really clean… had full-size Cobra wheels. Didn’t look like much other than a really clean car, but it was a ripper for sure!

Shame to see a couple of the 6 second cars already out after the first day.

I’m also interested to hear about the health of the woman that went into the wall on the big end in the CTS-V at the end of the day. Right after the traps took an immediate left hander into the far wall head-on, then bounced to the other side and hit again. Trap speed was 112 I think, so easily 100mph into the wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you see the red 1993 Mustang notchback? Looked really clean… had full-size Cobra wheels. Didn’t look like much other than a really clean car, but it was a ripper for sure!

I’m also interested to hear about the health of the woman that went into the wall on the big end in the CTS-V at the end of the day. Right after the traps took an immediate left hander into the far wall head-on, then bounced to the other side and hit again. Trap speed was 112 I think, so easily 100mph into the wall.

So many cool vehicles, but yeah that coupe was very nice. I did not see that wreck, I hope she's OK!!! I hope to be able to run one of these events in the next year or two. They seem like so much fun.

I’d like to take a shot at one of these type event as well once I get the turbo install done. I won’t be anything real fast, but it’s more about the experience for me.

I attended many many events where I didn't stand a chance. It's all about the environment!

I use examples from our crowd all the time talking to my daughter about sportsmanship. How people would thrash to get other people in the same class back on the track so you could actually have a race.

Man, I miss those days.

The girl in the ctsv fractured her arm but other then that shes alright.
The red notchback on the chrome ponies is Sick!!

Im really going to try going next year and running it in my truck!

I attended many many events where I didn't stand a chance. It's all about the environment!

I use examples from our crowd all the time talking to my daughter about sportsmanship. How people would thrash to get other people in the same class back on the track so you could actually have a race.

Man, I miss those days.
Just watching the folks help each other during this event has been impressive. For all the bad things, one good thing about social media is that during events like this people can reach out quickly and connect with others. Lots of folks have had issues along the way and shops, individuals, etc have all offered to help. Really cool to see, especially in this day and age.

The girl in the ctsv fractured her arm but other then that shes alright.
The red notchback on the chrome ponies is Sick!!

Im really going to try going next year and running it in my truck!
So more on that lady who hurt her arm in the crash. Apparently they towed that CTSV from Dallas and somewhere in between had trans problems in the tow rig. So they unloaded the car and left the truck at a shop. Then she wrecked, then someone stole their rental trailer with all their stuff in it :( Feel so bad for them, but tons of people have stepped up to help them get the car back to Dallas, offered money, etc. Again great to see.

So many cool vehicles, but yeah that coupe was very nice. I did not see that wreck, I hope she's OK!!! I hope to be able to run one of these events in the next year or two. They seem like so much fun.
That sucks to hear! but im looking at doing Midwest drags this year with my f150!

Back