2-Sal Mennella
3-Shane McAlister

HD Mild:
1-Mike Green
2-JD Reeves
3-Rob Weeks

HD Wild:
1-Blake Finnell

The rest of the places went un-awarded, as there weren't enough trucks in all the classes. In fact, everyone who entered the show won a trophy, and we hauled 3 boxes of trophies back home!!!

I'd like to see the car show be earlier on in the event before everyone ends up racing and getting rubber and dust everywhere.

airtroop01 said:
I'd like to see the car show be earlier on in the event before everyone ends up racing and getting rubber and dust everywhere.

And Oil & Block Chunks :D

MJ351 said:
And Oil & Block Chunks :D

Haha... yep, that too...
I might have gotten something if I pushed the beast over to the parking lot. However, I was so fed up at that time... and a little sick from being out all night drinking with Scott.

:bd:

:tipsy:

Last year it was earlier in the event, and the complaint was that they couldn't race AND show...

yea the show on the last day was harsh.. I had planned to actually CLEAN my truck for the show.. however the night of harddrinkin before kinda killed my inspiration to get up and clean LOL So I entered with slicks still on the truck, rubber all over everything still LOL...

we raced and cleaned the truck after we were eliminated. besides, late night cleaning goes well with drinking! you may clean 1 spot 20 times, but it will be clean!

I know it was rough on me cleaning my engine bay and interior in the dark sat night, drinking til 4am, then getting up at 7 to start getting the exterior clean. What makes it even worse is I finished cleaning about 11:30, got judged and was racing (getting it really dirty) on the open track by 1:30. 6 hours of cleaning for 2 hours of cleanliness!!!

But I got a trophy!!!!:db: :db:

But the trophy didnt mean as much to me as:
1)Getting to meet so many great ppl from all over the country
2)Getting to know some TALON guys better
3)And getting to know a couple of rubber chickens a little too well!!!! (no names are mentioned to protect the guilty, but there are pictures)

sonicbluetommy said:
But the trophy didnt mean as much to me as:
1)Getting to meet so many great ppl from all over the country
2)Getting to know some TALON guys better
3)And getting to know a couple of rubber chickens a little too well!!!! (no names are mentioned to protect the guilty, but there are pictures)

Tommy,

I have to second your notes here. It was an absolute blast hooking up with another nut willing to do everything in his power to tick off the security guard and get us all kicked out of the hotel! It was really great partying with you and getting to know you a little better. I had only met you previously at the Charity Laps event at TMS for a few minutes.

Now as far as the rubber chickens....well...I've really got no comments there ;Y ;Y

Tom

Back