show winners

Not sure everyone's names...

Where were you? You would have been in "Radical" for sure! I was the only truck in "Wild" :( Would have been nice to earn the 1st place trophy, but I'm not complaining too much! :BL:

couldn't make it. too much going on and not enough time off left. after all the traveling we did earlier this year for my mom, my wife didn't want to go anywhere else this year.

All results will be posted by the end of the week. I will say that the Truck Show participation was "weak" at best, and we may drop the show if we do another LightningFest. There wasn't enough trucks to take all the trophies, we carried 6-7 back home.

BigD said:
All results will be posted by the end of the week. I will say that the Truck Show participation was "weak" at best, and we may drop the show if we do another LightningFest. There wasn't enough trucks to take all the trophies, we carried 6-7 back home.
:sigh:

BigD said:

The change to having the Truck Show close to the hotel is a great idea. Sunday is a travel day for most of the Texas guys so I think the problem regarding participation is one of inconvenience rather than apathy. I really enjoyed taking a look at some of the ideas others have incorporated into their trucks. The Truck Show is definitely worth keeping IMO. :applaud:

Back