Show at Lake of the Ozarks

T

TommyP

Hey guys and gals, how are you all doing?
From what I understand, there is a rather large car show at Lake of the Ozarks on August 19th. I was just wondering if anyone else might be going to this. I figured Id check since the Lake is kind of a cool place to visit to go to a car show
cool.gif

------------------
Tommy
NLOC Member 480
Black Lightning #905 in '93
13.521 @ 99.97

Hey Tommy I might go, if you can get some more info on it and let me know for sure what the details are.

Shawn

Shawn,
The only thing Ive been able to find out about that show is that its usually pretty big, they have judging and hand out awards, and have a night where only participants are allowed the cruise the strip. If youd like location and dates, let me know and Ill post them.

------------------
Tommy
NLOC Member 480
13.521 @ 99.97

Tommy, is it a two day event or a one day? I would like to go, please post the dates and the location. Are you and anyone else from St. Louis going?

Shawn

Shawn,
Im not sure if the car show is on Saturday or Sunday, but I know the place gets packed on Friday night. It is on the weekend of August 19th and 20th. It is held in the park right there below the Bagnell dam. The local car club called "The Dam Car Club" is who hosts the event.
I will definatly be there.
Im leaving Today to go up there for my summer vacation, but I will be back on the 16th for college on the 17th, and then Im going back up there on the 17th after classes. If you decide youd like to go, let me know, and when I get back here on the 16th Ill check here and my e-mail, and maybe we can set up a place to meet either there or to meet somewhere else to where you can follow me because I know exactly where to go.

------------------
Tommy
NLOC Member 480
13.521 @ 99.97

Hey Tommy, I am not going to be able to make it that weekend.

Shawn

Back