Shopping for a 1st Gen Lightning

DEL

Hello,

I'm shopping for a 93-95 Lightning. There are a few for sale within 200 miles or so. One in Eugene with 81,000 miles listed for $10,000. One in Bothel with 61,000 miles listed for $9,500.

I just joined the forum today to see if anyone had advice, or knew of any other trucks for sale.

I'm just trying to get the cleanest truck I can for the best price. I passed up a black 94 with 112,000 in Vancouver. The price was right but it was a little too rough for my liking (bent wheel, dents, dings, etc).

There's a white one in West linn on Rosemont Rd. in front of a house with a 4 sale sign in the window (it looks clean but I have not stopped to look at it). Take 10th St. exit off 205 and head up the hill. Take a left on Rosemont and it's about a 1/4 mile on the left.

Mike

Well I bought a Red '95 out of Eugene. I just picked it up tonight, it has 81K miles and seems to run and drive excellent, and is very straight.

Thanks for the info Mike,
If my luck is running normal...that white truck is probably listed for $5000. I always find a better deal right after I buy something. I am partial to red though, and I'm happy with what I got.

Back