September 2007 Gen 1 TOTM - Congratulations to Jeff "e9tac" Loa! (NLOC #1441)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great truck, congrats!! Wanna work out a trade for my hard tonnaue? I want a soft one.....:eek:ldtu:

CONGRATS JEFF~!!!! I had heard rumors of how clean your truck was but HOLY CRAP! I bet almost every black Gen 1 owner just thought... "man I wish my truck looked that good!"

Jeff and his truck are a true asset to this club. my first mod ever came from Jeff and to this day it's still on the truck!! man I gotta go home and try to clean the truck...:cool:

I have to say that Jeff's truck is by far one of the cleanest rides there are.

He has a way of working that can only make you wonder how does he get it all done...........goes kind of like this.......

take old part off, inspect area for dirt and lack of wax, clean area, wax as needed, inspect new part for cleanliness, add paint and wax as needed prior to install, install new part, again look for possible contamination from install and reclean and rewax.:gl:

It has been fun to work with Jeff and all the other misfits from WASHLO.

Congrats Jeff!!! Love the L... one of the most beautiful black Gen 1's I've ever seen!!! I can't believe you're driving her to L Fest, wish I could be there this year. The underside of your hood is amazing... and what's the story on those custom kick panels??? :tu:

SWEET!!!
Mike

Saw your truck Sunday at the Hooter's Truck Show. Pictures don't do it justice. Probably the cleanest and best thought out mods I have ever seen on a Gen I. I voted for #68 on Sunday. :thumbup::thumbup:

Nice meeting you at LFest. Thank you for the ride to the track Friday. Can't imagine a nicer combination of show and go.
Glad to hear the trans is not an issue after the scare!
Jim

Gen 1's Rock. Congratulations, it's a hard job making a black truck shine the way you do. She's fast too. Way to go Jeff.

As this month comes to an end, I would like to thank everyone for the great comments and props.

Thanks,
Jeff

I can't believe I didn't slip in a CONGRATS to you ! A belated big congrats to you and your truck !! It is truly a stunning Gen 1. You've made me up my game with detailing and attention to even more of the "little things" on all of our trucks. It's great sharing and discussing the "ragman" aspects of getting these trucks to shine in all the right places with you.

Now, get it "cleaned up" from that trip !!! :D

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back