Sept. SVTOA on track at Hallett....who's going?

forcefedcobra

born 2 be blown
Sept. 11-13 at hallett motor circuit. Who all is going to attend?

I know Joe (oilwell) is going with his gen 2 L. I've got my vacation days in so i can take my 03 cobra and a few other friends are going to attend if not participate (local friend with 03 cobra, another with 02 s/c SVTF)

more info please

what do you want to know?

I thought Beavis got the whip cracked at him and was staying home?

He did. I just hadnt updated the thread since his old lady dropped the hammer on him.

On a lighter note. The boards at work were wiped out yesterday so what does the company do? Cut jobs:? If I can make it through the next couple days before getting bumped and ride out the weekend to hop on a job when vacations go up Monday morning I might be okay. Looks like I will either go back to chasing again like the first 6 months of the year or furlough. WTF!

Guess the good thing is I shouldnt have to worry about getting off work to see you this weekend.

had a great weekend. No rain saturday and only a bit of early in the day sprinkle on sunday.

P1010965-1.jpg

P1010971-1.jpg

looks like fun, I saw it rain and rain here at me house

it was fun. will be even more fun next year when I can actually get some power down out of the corners and enough brakes to slow the car down before the corners.

the rain pretty much swirled around the track the first day and only sprinkled very lightly for the first couple sessions on the second day. Couldnt have been better conditions at the track considering all the rain that could have been all over us the entire weekend.

Back