Selling

04black

I'm selling a brand new JDM short "built" block (it's just arrived here in Honolulu today)---if you're interested, please PM me.

Look at JDM's web site for short block details.

supragod98 said:
I'm interested. You got a pm.

Thanks--sent you one back--so you're shipping your truck to Honolulu.

BTW, "RUMORS" have it that we might be getting our track back later this year--only thing is that it will only be an 1/8 mile.

supragod98---don't want to put pressure on you, but I have two others in the wings ready to buy it---so please get back to me w/ an answer---thanks Chuck

supragod98 said:
Good to hear you sold it. Sorry for not getting back to you. I was trying to figure out how to afford it.
I totally understand--No problem Tad, I just wanted to give you first shot since you contacted me first.

ultimatesurfa said:
Rumors pure rumors,on the track sitcho,,, Nothing in the works yet........ Alot of politics to get thru still....
That's why I called it "RUMORS"---Life is too short to wait for rumors to evolve.
"NO RUMOR"--The Ferry will be here soon, so eveyone will have a chance to burn rubber in Maui :D

Damn, I had my hopes up. Even a 1/8th track would've suffice for now. I'm now really debating just selling my truck now. Getting so bored with it lately.

04black said:
That's why I called it "RUMORS"---Life is too short to wait for rumors to evolve.
"NO RUMOR"--The Ferry will be here soon, so eveyone will have a chance to burn rubber in Maui :D

Confirming Your Rumor Post baby,,So no one thinks other wise :D...,,,

Supa Ferry and May in Maui,....
..:drugs: :wave: :chacha:

Last edited:
tk2 said:
Damn, I had my hopes up. Even a 1/8th track would've suffice for now. I'm now really debating just selling my truck now. Getting so bored with it lately.
Todd, selling? C'mon man, don't do it! Although I know all too well about being bored with the truck. I was thinking of selling both my cars to get something newer, but I love the truck too much. If you do decide to sell, call me up first man, seriously! I may want a couple of things if you decide to part out some stuff. -Josh

Back