Selling my truck. Got lots of parts...

TruBlu02

Used parts King
Hey guys. Well I decided to sell the Lightning. Yeah I know I am a sellout. I am kinda burned out on it right now and I would like to not have a vehicle payment for awhile. Anyways I would like to sell most of my mods locally as shipping some of this would e a real PITA. Here is the list so far.

4lb Motoblue quickchange Crank pulley- 75$ SOLD
Steigmeier Stage III Ported Blower- $300 SOLD
C&L Intake Plenum- $125 SOLD
Intake tube- $45 SOLD
JLP Ram air intake (without scoop)-$100
Metco Drive shaft loop- $35
Diablo sport predator- $200 Sold
Lakewood slapper bars- $75
Mickey Thompson ET Street 26-10.5x 16 on american racing wheels-$300
---I only made 12 passes on them they still look new

Also I Am asking 18k for my truck. Go check my ad in the for sale section.
I will leave these parts here for a few days before I move them over to the GEN 2 Parts section.

Last edited:
Forgot to add that the intake and blower I would need your stock parts. For the intake I would need the flex tube and everything but I would toss in the C&L intake tube for a discount.

pics of the wheels for Ben. Wheels are in okay shape. Could reallly use a good cleaning and polish.
Slicks001.jpg

Cooler has dibs on the Plenum. You wanna meet up somewhere or doa paypal and ship sort of thing?

dangit! I was hoping they were the black steel wheels (767s).

I don't think Jeff is in a hurry, so I can be the middle man if ya'll want...

So Ben are you not interested? Just wondering as I need to move these parts so I am going to post them in Gen 2 Parts 2nite.

Sorry bro, but no.
I bet you can sell them to the general community though, but you may have to ship...

Are the wheels and tires still up for grabs?

* * * * * *Disregard the wheels and tires....I saw they sold in your thead over in the Gen 2 parts section* * * * * *

Any chance you would want to trade your catless mid for my stocker?

Dorf

Last edited:
Back