Selling my L

soap

Team Jagermeister
Well I guess all good things come to an end. I am putting my L up for sale. I would like to sell it in MI (obvious reasons). I will try to sell it as is first. If I don't see any offers then I will be parting it out. I will try to keep this just to Michigan people for a little while before going "public".

Only has 7900mi. Not one problem with the truck. Please call me or email me with serious offers only.

sopoliga@hotmail.com

--Joe

Last edited:
ib fast said:
Joe, are you turning to the dak side on us:eek:

After seeing how blazing fast they were at Stanton..........yes I ordered a new "doubledoor" R/T :D ;p :db:

--Joe

OK ,he went 11.30"s. But How much $$$$$ did he have to spend to go that fast and how much would you have to spend to make your Lightning run the same ? I think the Lightning could be made to run that fast for less money.

FASTFORD said:
OK ,he went 11.30"s. But How much $$$$$ did he have to spend to go that fast and how much would you have to spend to make your Lightning run the same ? I think the Lightning could be made to run that fast for less money.

I agree.....trust me Brian we are on the same side for this one.

I was less than impressed with his ET's for what he has done to his truck.

--Joe

I was less than impressed with his ET's for what he has done to his truck.

--Joe [/B][/QUOTE]

Then I hope you are joking about getting an R/T ? If you have to sell the Lightning you have to sell.But I hope its not for the R/T.

Originally posted by FASTFORD Then I hope you are joking about getting an R/T ? If you have to sell the Lightning you have to sell.But I hope its not for the R/T.

Uhhhhh..... ya

--JOe

Listen to you mister big time gen1! Mr "I sold my Benz to buy the 02". :D I think you need to be donating money to Soap and the rest of us!:tu:

looking for a great Gen 1 or 1999-2000 to buy for my son who lives across from Detroit in Canada...Must be something really special and prefer mostly stock....I hear you need to change the sppedos and get running lights for Canada...??? True?? Please e mail me directly in Colorado at msfeinberg@earthlink.net.....I am a serious and realistic buyer...Thanks, Michael

Back