Selling my exhaust and other stuff.

Many of the parts are sold. I will post up when I get the rest off and pics taken.

Kyle,
405-401-5948

Last edited:
I have a set of Pacesetters in my garage waiting to go in. How hard was the install and how have they held up for you??

They are great. I would recommend removing the black paint on them and spraying some VHT high temp paint on them. I believe I used three cans to clean them. I would also get a new set of gaskets from the parts store as well as some high temp black silicone to help seal the gaskets. I would also recommend running a tap in the heads to clean the threads before installing them, it makes threading the bolts much easier. There is also one bolt that will either need to be cut a little shorter or replaced with a short bolt. It is the one that goes in the hole below the close bent tube.

The vht paint has held up quite well. Only a few spots here and there that has chipped and allowed a little surface rust.

I think I might have lifted a head when I was spraying a couple weeks ago but the problem hasn't reared itself again. It might have just been a bad coolant tank cap with the extra pressure from running it at high rpms for a while. But, I am thinking that the 19* of timing on the 135 shot was too much cylinder pressure for the studs HAHA. Man, does it run good though.
I am selling the stuff to start my turbo build. I figure if I want to keep this motor around a while I had better lay off the nitrous. The turbos will make as much power as the stock blower on nitrous with less stress on the motor.

Exhaust is sold as well as some brackets. All the rest is available and I will make a deal to any locals. The rest will be in the classifieds the first of next week after they all come off to get cleaned and pictures taken.

Back