SE is getting crowded...

SpoonDogSVT

Driver of "Elle"
Wow, there are a lot more Lightnings around my neck of the woods now...

Yesterday driving home from work, I saw a white '01/'02 waiting at a stoplight. I honked and waved, but no response...

Today driving to work, I pull up next to a dropped, red '01/'02 with (I think) aftermarket wheels and tinted windows. I honk and wave, but nothing... Flash, was this the Lightning you saw on Saturday?

At the exit for work, I'm followed by a black Gen1. At the top of the ramp, I pull to the left turn lane, stop, then honk and wave at the Gen1 going by... finally, a smile and a thumbs up! :D

Like I said, it's getting crowded around here... I need to get my windows tinted and pick up those Street Scene grilles to get a more personalized look.

Flash, was this the Lightning you saw on Saturday?
Nope, this one looked stock.

BTW, I am more than likely moving to SE in a few weeks; Milwaukie area. A buddy of mine is looking for a roomate and I'm looking to save some dough. It'll also be nice to have a 2 car garage. :D

Sweet, Milwaukie! We'll have to arrange a few more get-togethers, and a caravan over to Woodburn or PIR. :tu:

Another one sighted (and followed for a bit)... on the way home from work, black 2000 with factory tonneau (looked stock). Of couse, no look, no wave. Sheesh!

Back