sct dyno tune

lencho0385

jesus munoz
i have the sct tune done by HPP racing in lewisville tx i used to have the stock 99 maf with a VOLANT CAI, like a month ago i upgraded my tb i have the single blade and the C&L plenum along with a new K&N CAI and 90mm MAF and i noticed that the truck its kind of shaking a little after i installed he K&N and im guessing its cuz its getting to much air and no enough gas what would u recommend since its kind of hard finding a place to get a tune the closest place its like a 3hr drive im from odessa tx.:headscratch:

did you get it retuned for your present mods? did you make sure the TPS is at .99?

PM me your # and I will have Rick give you a call

THE THING IS THAT THERES A PERFORMANCE SHOP IN LUBBOCK THE OWNER USED TO DO THE TUNES WITH THE SCT PROGRAM BUT NOW HE SWITCHED TO SNIPER TUNE AND I DONT KNOW I HE CAN STILL TUNE MY SCT IF NOT IM GONNA HAVE TO GET RID OF THE SCT AND BUY THE SNIPER AND I DUNO WHICH ONE ITS BETTER SINCE THE SCT HAS BEEN WORKING REALLY GOOD IN THE TRUCK. SO WHAT DO U RECOMEND THERES ANOTHER GUY THAT HAS THE SCT PROGRAM FOR HIS COBRA ITS A 99 BUT I DONT KNOW IF HE WOULD BE ABLE TO MESS WITH MY TRUCK SINCE HIS ITS A CAR.:headscratch:?

Rick can tune your truck from here in SC..as long as you have a wide band to get the AF for him.. you can datalog with the XCAL and get the data he needs.. he will walk you thro it all..do you want me to have him call you?
PM your # to me

Rick can tune your truck from here in SC..as long as you have a wide band to get the AF for him.. you can datalog with the XCAL and get the data he needs.. he will walk you thro it all..do you want me to have him call you?
PM your # to me

TAHTS THE PROBLEM I DONT HAVE A WIDE BAND NOR THE XCAL IT WAS TUNED ON A DYNO LIKE 2 YRS AGO:headscratch: WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THAT.?

even if it was dyno tuned you should have a tuning product.. it can be reprogrammed

the only way to get AFR is to have a portable wide ban of your own or go to a dyno that has AF monitoring equipment
no matter how you look at it.. you are going to be putting more money into your vehicle at this point..if you dont address the tune issues you will be buying a new motor

even if it was dyno tuned you should have a tuning product.. it can be reprogrammed

the only way to get AFR is to have a portable wide ban of your own or go to a dyno that has AF monitoring equipment
no matter how you look at it.. you are going to be putting more money into your vehicle at this point..if you dont address the tune issues you will be buying a new motor

YEA U R RIGHT BUT RITE NOW I WONT BE ABLE TO DO IT MAY B IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS TILL I HAVE THE TIME TO GO OUT OF TOWN AND GET IT DONE AND IN TOP OF THAT THE PLACE THAT DOES THE TUNES ITS CLOSED ON WEEKENDS AND THAT SUCKS, I GUESS I M JUST GOING TO REMOVE THE CURRENT MODS AND PUT THE STOCK PARTS BACK ON UNTIL IM ABLE TO GET A NEW TUNE ON THE TRUCK THANKS FOR UR HELP.:eek:ldtu::eek:ldtu::eek:ldtu:
I MISSED THE DAYS WHEN I USED TO LIVE IN DALLAS WHERE I GOT THE TUNE ITS OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK UNLESS THEY HAVE TO GO RACE.LOL:cool:

Last edited:
Back