Scott, got a question for ya.

my94lightning

I NEED MORE BOOST CAPT!!!
I am getting garage Envy,
the shop is getting garage doors on monday (25th).
So, I am about ready to get a car cover for the 94 red truck.

WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!! (next up, long over due detail, polish and wax)

I think you liked the california car cover brand?
what brand / model should I be looking at, how do you like yours.

Cover will be used inside only. but may get a fair bit of dust from the shop, I plan to blow it off with compressed air before removing cover.
So hoping that the outer fabric will resist holding the dust etc.

Whats your thoughts / ideas. :tu

I need to swing by for a look at the shop. I'll bring the rum...I know you have Coke, lol.

I need to swing by for a look at the shop. I'll bring the rum...I know you have Coke, lol.

Any time Jeff, your allways welcome, and yes, Coke is allways on hand LOL.

I keep a reserve just incase the world comes to an end. :cool:

Yep, Corey the ones I have are from California Car Cover Co. They are made by CoverCraft which I don't know for sure if that is California Car Cover Co. brand or not. Three of them are Dustop model covers and two are Noah models. Dustop are for indoor use only, the Noahs are for outdoor/indoor use. The Gen 2 cover is from Wolf but a Dustop.

I just called California Car Cover Co. and talked with them about the covers and their recommendations based on my intended use. The Dustop was the choice based on "bang for the buck". Have no complaints with the covers and they've been used since 2005 every winter. It is NICE to put one away for the winter months freshly detailed then uncover them in the Spring and they look the same as when they were covered up ! Just sitting in our garage, let alone the shop, they can get a good layer of "dust" on them over 4 or 5 months. The price of the cover is WELL worth price to keep'em clean while stored.

I just recently ordered up one for the CrewCab L from California Car Cover Co. so I must be satisfied with their covers !

Here's a link for ya to California Car Cover Co. listing the various covers available...

California Car Cover Company - Cover Materials

Scott

Back