Scored some new F1's

Hawaii 04

Tirerack had them for $217.00 each plus shipping, about $33.00 per tire Fedex 2 day. Ordered on Monday and got them today.
$250.00 per tire to my door, I got no complaints.
Don't know if it was some kind of special cause today I check the price again and it's $268.00 plus shipping. Even at that price, it's cheaper than any price that I could find on island.

There's just something about Driving a Gen2 Lightning in Hawaii that sounds extremely fun!!!

But it just doesn't seem like there is quite enough open road available to really be able to find lots of good open road there. That would be my only complaint.

Roach

Last edited:
Hawaii 04 said:
Tirerack had them for $217.00 each plus shipping, about $33.00 per tire Fedex 2 day. Ordered on Monday and got them today.
$250.00 per tire to my door, I got no complaints.
Don't know if it was some kind of special cause today I check the price again and it's $268.00 plus shipping. Even at that price, it's cheaper than any price that I could find on island.

Just had the hankooks installed on my truck the other day and I tell you what these tires are just as good if not better than the F1 at 1/3 the price and the 420 wear rating should last quite awhile. I only got 29K miles out 2 sets of F1's. Very pleased so far.

Back