Saturday April 29th:Dave's Memory Revs On

Brucewrs

Saturday April 29th: Dave's Memory Revs On

There is going to be a car show and drag race event @ Moroso Motorsports Park in West Palm Beach. The highlight of the day will be a Ford v.s. Chevy Street Fight. You have the opportunity to call anyone out 4, 6, or 8 cylinders it doesn't matter! This will be a great time to showcase all the hard work and "MONEY" you guys put into your beasts, especially against our bowtie entourage. Gates open @ 4:30 and the event kicks off from 6:00pm to 10:00pm. Come out and enjoy!

Last year I went and it was a mustang show only...This year should be interesting...I might just take my mustang for the show... See how I feel that day..

Last edited by a moderator:
I will most likely take this....Not going to race it..I have to get a new rear.The holes where the leafs attach to the axel are wollowed out.The holes are 3 times the size and my axel now shifts slightly causing my front tires to squeal..It runs fine as long as I dont get on it..

mustang999.jpg

117_1772.jpg

leach said:
Nice Stang:tu:

Thanks Fred,I built it from the bottom up...When I bought it,it was green with honey gold interior.I kept the 302 block but had a 347 stroker kit installed..I had someone do that.Everything else besides the paint I did..I had stripped the paint using paint stripper to the bare metal...I wanted to make sure there was no bondo....It was perfect.I got lucky on that.. When my money tree starts to grow I will put a 9" rear in...

Bruce a friend of mine has a junk yard full of rearend and could get one for cheap just let me know what you want i now he has it.

rob327 said:
Bruce a friend of mine has a junk yard full of rearend and could get one for cheap just let me know what you want i now he has it.
I cant do it now,$$$$.... but when the time comes I would want a 9" with 31 spline axel 373 gears for a 69..Drum brakes are fine.Thats what I have on the rear anyway. Thanks

Sorry I did not make it on Saturday guys . I got a call from my wife at 4:00 telling me her car was stolen from the wellington mall. well around 6:30 the police found it on the other side of the mall. Turns out thats where she parked in the first place. So i was not a very happy camper by then knowing I had missed the car show. And not having my slicks and stuff in the Lightning because of the rush to get to the mall didn't help much either.

Back