ruslow panhard vs dbl g panhard

Hey guys i plan on starting my suspension mods next month and i have a ? I will be installing Ruslow 1200 coils, hotchkis rear leaf springs, and a panhard bar first. Then followed by QA1s and hotchkis sway bars.

I know Ruslows bar is a proven mod i would just like to know the pros and cons vs DBL Gs panhard bar.

DBL G's is a bit beefier and it sandwiches between the diff cover and pumpkin housing. DBL G's also can be drilled with the bed still on the truck since it is a sideways install rather than a vertical install. it's really your call,I havent heard any complaints about RUslow's bar, which is pretty proven and successful. DBL G's is relatively new, but just an evolution of RUslow's.

I had a RUSlow bar. I didn't have any complaints with it. While you do not have to remove the bed to install it, I did. With the bed off you can really true everything in without all of the monkeying around.

AS far as the differences, I really don't know Garrett's bar that well. He is a friend of mine, but I sold my L just before he brought them to market.

I would use either, which ever I could get my hands on (probably the cheapest though)

Bryan

DMR panhard hands down. Breeze to install and works great. I have the first one he made for an L and I haven't broken it yet despite my best efforts.

Back