Running Boards, $180/Pair

jajones

I have been advertising these running boards for six months now. It seems like nobody has been interested. I have tried to post pictures of these from my digital camera but failed. These running boards are fiberglass, painted black, and includes mounting hardware. They are in good condition. It has a few dings but there are no cracks or scratches present. They are about 4 feet long. They reach from the rear of the cab to the rear of the front wheels. I bought these in May of '99 and took them off two years later. They have been sitting around taking up space every since. I am located in the Outter Banks of North Carolina, south of Nags Head. They fit on any F-150 from 1996 and below. If any of you is interested please reply. ASKING $180/PAIR + SHIPPING.

OK is anyone still interested in these running boards I have had for sale? I have been trying to sell these things for a while and having a hard time doing so. They are in very good conition! I'm still selling these for $180 a pair. You can't beat this offer. Brand new is $350+. Come on. Please reply if you or you know someone that's interested.

Back