rocky mountain mustang roundup 2010

i went in 2002 with the truck . if your showing the truck you will be in a catch all class and i was very disappointed going against cobra's and prostreet cars other then mustangs , unless there is a truck class you wont have a chance . Still a great venue to see all thoses mustangs

i went in 2002 with the truck . if your showing the truck you will be in a catch all class and i was very disappointed going against cobra's and prostreet cars other then mustangs , unless there is a truck class you wont have a chance . Still a great venue to see all thoses mustangs

Well if i could ever get my car done id take it. i just dont have time to work on it.

Do you guys ever do GTG's?

whats the location? i switched to the dark sie but i may still go.

steamboat springs colorado Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup

my buddy tyler had 1 of 2 lightnings that showed for the car show.both of the lightnings won there class(special ford vehicle)

Well if i could ever get my car done id take it. i just dont have time to work on it.

Do you guys ever do GTG's?

latley...no...but we should like old times!:eek:ldtu:

Back