roadster

BADASSTRUCK1

Well I have spent every dime I have had over the last two months on the roadster so I had to put the L on hold untill I am done with this project she is comming along nicely and Gina and I are debuing it at the LA Roadster show at Roy Brizio's booth should be quite a fun week. I am touring Boyds shop that same weekend should be a cool time I get to go play with the big boys anyway I wanted everyone to know the L is Lost but not forever. Somewhere I thought I could rebuild this car for $15,000 to 20,000 K but you all know me once I got started I couldnt quit she will talley $30,000 when done but WOW will it be nice!

Awesome Ron! But where are the pictures?

While I like cars, I can't pretend that I knew what you guys were talking about in your project restoration. I do know you put together some sweet rides.

I will try do download a couple of pics if this does not work they are in my gallery I will try one of my last build which is the bike and one of the car prior to its dismantel
27175-166-17279.jpg
[/IMG]
27175-166-17277.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
spoondog, where did you get the thumbnail of the gen 3 in red? It looks photoshopped off a picture I've already seen, but tell me where you found it. Looks awesome... Now if only it was black!:drool:

OMG that's awesome! The roadster and the bike are just damn sweet! :drool:

zigpig: I got the thumbnail off of this board somewhere, probably a creation by BMWBig6. I'm pretty sure he did the whole range of colors at one time. What's strange is I can't find a 'large' photo, just the thumnail size that I have.

Roadster will be painted next week and comming home for final assemly on the 16th of april. Only leaves me 7 weeks to completely assemble and get new interior put in it.:tipsy: I will look like this after all these long hours

Back