Rippin up some wheelies

nice. so whats the best way for you to get the front wheel in the air. do you push down on the front end or just rev it to a certain rpm & pop the clutch. im trying to get this wheelie thing down.

I had to push mute, the music made me want to punch my mother.
+1
All of that kind of "music" sounds to me like someone suffering from kidney stones..

I know its showing my age BUT screaming into the mic with the beat of a bad march is NOT music to me

Not a bad video though ... Never understood why people insist on covering up the sounds of the motor in these things

Both of ya are puss's! LOL Wicked tricks need wicked music...
I have Devildriver playing in my ipod while riding wheelies, DEATHROCK!!!!!!!
I wish I could've been to show you boys how to ride a wheelie on zx10r:eek:ldtu:
Awsome vid:D

Both of ya are puss's! LOL Wicked tricks need wicked music...
I have Devildriver playing in my ipod while riding wheelies, DEATHROCK!!!!!!!
I wish I could've been to show you boys how to ride a wheelie on zx10r:eek:ldtu:
Awsome vid:D

lol...

i was about to ask if they just learned to wheelie...

congrats on the stunts....

how far can yall ride on them..

i have a 12" stretch and can ride about as far as yall.... but only in 1st before it slams back down...

now when i was stock wheelbase... it would be a few miles...

<~~ 2005 gixxer 1k here... slammed extended and turbo'd... :)

If you hit the next gear instead of the rev limiter you could keep it up for alot longer. If you have a 1000 or a strong 750 just throttle into it.

If you hit the next gear instead of the rev limiter you could keep it up for alot longer. If you have a 1000 or a strong 750 just throttle into it.

if you read the title it is a 1k...

I used to ride with dallas stunt riders or what not.. now its adreneline's edge...

they are corner carvers... along with a few stunters... but nothing as extreme as DSR... me.. i like to go fast in a strait line...

but everyonce in a while a corner or 2 is nice...

R1 here. All throttle, no need to bounce the front end. IMO, wheelies are best starting in 2nd around 80mph and clicking up a gear from there. Puts you in a nice 100+mph rear wheel cruise. :D

R1 here. All throttle, no need to bounce the front end. IMO, wheelies are best starting in 2nd around 80mph and clicking up a gear from there. Puts you in a nice 100+mph rear wheel cruise. :D

+1

06 Gixxer 750 here, I prefer up in 2nd at 60mph and cruise at 80mph.... all throttle.

Just curious but what is the fastest starting speed yall have tried pullin it up? I've got it up at 140 in 4th bouncing the **** out of the front while simultaneously dumping the clutch. I did it once and will never do it again sent the bike into some hellacious tank slap... Luckily I recovered it. :eek:

Back